We all have this need to connect with others, make new friends and get to know each other. This need of "being social" is our legacy. Apart from the relations in physical world, there are social platforms that helps us to understand the daily life of our friends, relatives or other person even better.
FaceBook, Twitter & Google+, these are the names that has changed our lives forever. Every day, it is a new beginning, new adventures in this world of social networking. From status updates to @mentions, #tweets to posts, chat to hangouts, friends to followers, everything makes us feel connected with the whole world.
So the question is, "which platform to choose" from these three. I'd say choose them all. But, for sake of this argument, I am mentioning key features which makes them different from each other. Let's get to the point and talk about the pro's n con's of Facebook, Twitter & Google+ :
1. Facebook, Google+ & Twitter provide their services for free. However, they all require a valid email address to create an account.
2. Facebook & Google+ provides voice and video calls over the net.
3. There are a collection of popular apps n games on FB & G+, which can make your day pleasant.
4. Twitter is all about @mentions, #tweets and followers. It is a simple social site joined by million of people throughout the world. However, it is the best way to join a trending notion worldwide.
5. Most of the Celebs have created a twitter account, so that their fans can connect with them anytime.
6. While Facebook helps you find friends near you,Google+ helps you to group them in different 'circles'.
7. All three of them provides status updates and setting up profile picture.
1. While Facebook & Google+ have apps, games, groups and hangout, Twitter provides no such services.
2. Privacy Concern is a big issue on Facebook. Twitter and Google+ has no such issues. Your account may get banned on FB.
3. On professional level, each of these sites have different values and uses. While FB and G+ can be used for promotion of an organisation, Twitter is the best site to rapidly promote any event worldwide.
4. Speaking of connected to outside world, Twitter & Facebook are much ahead of Google+. Stats shows that Facebook is the largest social platform with rank #1.
5. Finding friends and fellow companions is much easier on FB and G+ than twitter.
6. FB & G+ allows to share or stream videos over the net. However, video uploads are not possible on twitter.
I will make this simple for you. If you want to share your views with the world, choose Twitter 'coz it's fast and efficient in spreading a notion. If your motive is to making new friends and sharing pics and videos with them, you can choose Google+. And if u want to keep in touch with your friends and relatives and share your personal life, then Facebook is the best choice for u.